Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Penny's almost 8 weeks old





Dinner time, bath time, and nap time. Penny's getting bigger and starting to take more and more of her feeds orally. She now weighs 4 lbs. 13.5 oz. She loves taking baths, and eating, when she's awake, but most of all, she loves having mommy and daddy hold her (we kinda enjoy it too). Hopefully, she'll be home within the next week or so, as far as I'm concerned, 8 weeks is waaaaaaay too long to not be able to bring my precious little girl home, but it's for her health and safety.

1 comment:

  1. We are Dustin and Emily's neighbors and had heard about Penny's early arrival. I saw your blog on Emily's page, so now I keep checking on how Penny is doing! I so excited and thankful to hear how well she is doing. I'm sure you can't wait to get her home, but it's terrific she is getting big and strong there! I'm 25 weeks pregnant and I'm sure it was scary with her coming that early! God bless!

    ReplyDelete